BTU Engineers is independent and attract a diverse mix of independently-minded people. We provide the right clients, questions, and tools to take you there.
If you are interested in joining our company, please mail, email, or fax your resume and cover letter to:
Attn: Human Resources
No telephone calls, please.
Current Job Openings
- Proficiency in Revit MEP, AutoCAD, Word, and Excel.
- Proficiency in the design of the following systems is required: drain, waste, and vent; domestic hot and cold water; roof drainage; condensate drainage; natural gas and fuel oil; grease waste and vent; sewage ejector systems; domestic water booster systems, fixture unit calculations, water meter data card coordination, water pressure calculations, invert elevations determination and coordination and fixture selection.
- Proficiency in compressed air, compressed gasses, RO/DI, acid waste, vacuum, process heating and chilled water, clarifiers, and neutralization systems.
- Knowledge of the California Plumbing Code, Relevant Building Codes, and Industry Standards.
- At least two years experience.
- Assist in other services such as building commissioning and LEED consulting work.
BS/MS in Engineering, Architecture, or similar building design profession.
This position involves travel >20%.
Medical and dental insurance coverage (company pays 75% of employee premiums and 50% of dependent premiums)
Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care expenses
Ten holidays per year, plus ten days paid time off per year (increases to 15 days after 3 years of service)
Five days of Sick Leave
Monthly smartphone reimbursement